Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tresemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo review

Hey Everyone!! :)
I hope your day is going fantastic!! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Tresemme dry shampoo for oily/straight to normal hair..
Noww. I have kinda greasy hair.. I have to wash it every single day or it gets all gross.. And I knew that washing my hair everyday was bad so I looked up different solutions to get rid of greasy hair... Well just about everyone on youtube said baby powder but I didn't want to smell like a baby. haha So I finally found a video by one of my favorite gurus , Arose186 , and she recommended this dry shampoo.. So of course I went and bought it.

I was so excited to get it home and use it......... Well , I'm sad to say I came home dissapointed that I wasted my money.. It smells really weird and it leaves my hair feeling dirty... My hair definitely didn't look greasy anymore , which was good , But putting this on just made me want to take a shower even more.. It's not light at all.. It feels like you have a bunch of hair products packed on.. So I was definitely dissapointed. I will still use this if I have to go somewhere and don't have time for a shower.. But I really don't like it at all. I prefer baby powder!!!!!  I would not suggest this for anyone , but everyone has different opinions I guess...

So do any of you have this????? what did you think about it ??? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment